RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Ryan McMahon made seven 3-pointers and scored a career-high 23 points, helping sixth-ranked Louisville beat North Carolina State 77-57.
Jordan Nwora added 14 points for the Cardinals, who maintained their hold on the Atlantic Coast Conference lead with their eighth straight win.
Louisville led by 17 points late in the first half.
Lousville then responded to an N.C. State run midway through the second half by pushing the margin right back out to 15 points.
C.J. Bryce scored 15 points for the Wolfpack, which has now lost three games in a row.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ATF offers $5,000 reward for tips after grandmother killed when shots fired into her Dunn home
- Failed storm drain pipe causes sinkhole along wall of Rocky Mount overpass
- N.C. bill would make police bodycam videos public
- Charlotte Douglas Airport runway changes will affect travelers
- Randolph County family finds multiple dead dogs in tenant’s home; animal cruelty investigation underway