LAS VEGAS (AP) – Armando Bacot had 15 and 12 rebounds, Anthony Harris added 14 points and North Carolina ended a rare four-game losing streak by beating UCLA 74-64.
The Tar Heels led by 13 at halftime, went more than five minutes without a field goal to start the second half and pulled away late to end their first four-game losing streak nine years.
The Bruins overcame a turnover-filled first half with a big run to pull within one early in the second half, but never made it all the way back from the early hole.
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?
- Lawmakers introduce bills to ban transgender girls from high school teams, but can’t cite local examples
- ‘Chivalry’ homework assignment in gains negative attention online
- Walmart announces it will invest $350 billion in US manufacturing
- Video: 2 Long Island officers suspended for kicking handcuffed man in bodycam footage