BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Devin Vassell tied an ACC record by going 7 of 7 from 3-point range and helping fifth-ranked Florida State beat Virginia Tech 74-63.
The Seminoles rebounded from a loss at Virginia this week that snapped a 10-game winning streak.
Tyrece Radford scored 18 for Virginia Tech, which lost its third straight game Saturday.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Asteroid the size of 3 football fields to pass by Earth tonight
- Trump State Department aide charged with assault at Capitol
- Triad pastor charged in multiple sexual assaults of juveniles spanning past 10 years, held under $3 million bond
- US considering Virginia military base to house migrant children
- Can I finally see my grandchildren? Vaccinated Americans wait for advice