RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Just a day after her brother will be in North Carolina, President Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, will make a campaign stop in Raleigh.
Donald Trump Jr. will be in two towns in the western area of the state Monday.
Ivanka Trump will hold an event in Raleigh Tuesday afternoon.
“I’m excited to be back in the Tar Heel state to spread the president’s message of resilience and prosperity for the country in the years ahead,” the president’s daughter said in a news release.
The location of the Ivanka Trump event is not known as of Sunday afternoon.
The president himself is expected to visit Gastonia, west of Charlotte, on Wednesday for a campaign event.
A poll released last week showed President Trump and Vice President Joe Biden in a tie for North Carolina. Trump won the state in the 2016 election.
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- Weekly one-on-one with ECU Coach Mike Houston
- Partnership to host food giveaway every Monday
- Onslow County Board of Elections adds more voting booths
- Online Originals: Charities plan their holiday drives early amid COVID-19