South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster was in Rock Hill on Monday.
McMaster, government officials, and state business leaders announced the launch of a minority small business grant program that would provide relief to local businesses during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The two initiatives being launched are the Minority and Small Business Relief Grant Program, and the Nonprofit Relief Grant Program.
- Hearing Protection Act: Legislation introduced to loosen gun suppressor laws in North Carolina
- Man to run entire length of US for mental health awareness: ‘Start to feel better about yourself’
- These were the fastest-selling new and used cars in May
- High-tech shower head makes it hard to believe it’s actually saving water
- ‘Wouldn’t be here’: Officials honor 7-year-old Chicago boy who called 911 when mom was having seizure