TAYLORS, S.C. (WBTW) — One South Carolina restaurant has a unique way to ensure its customers are social distancing.
Open Hearth in Taylors also wanted their restaurant to look as full as possible, so the owners ordered 10 blow-up dolls and dressed them like patrons, complete with wigs.
The owners said they’re also using disposable menus and making sure employees wear masks.
- COVID-19 variant found by NC lab could mean trouble for health systems
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Love, Bacot lead Tar Heels past Wake Forest