SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — Police relocated a stray gator that made its way to a restaurant parking lot on the causeway after Tropical Storm Cristobal flooded the parking lot.
Officers removed the gator in front of ED’s Seafood Shed on the causeway Sunday afternoon and relocated it to 5 Rivers Delta Center.
A bystander provided the following videos of the officers relocating the lost gator.
- Guatemalan soccer player among victims of migrant massacre
- ‘I didn’t mean to hurt them.’ Roger Self emotional in court while pleading guilty in deadly crash
- A Jordan shoe wall and City Edition gear: Behind the scenes of Hornets team store
- Love for old houses turns Cary mom’s casual hobby into a booming business
- More testing needed to better understand how widespread COVID-19 variants are, officials say