TROPICS: Hurricane season begins June 1.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING WNCT 9 FIRST ALERT WEATHER! Weather changes quickly. Your full team of First Alert meteorologists- Jerry Jackson, Dontae Jones, Alyssa Pejic and David Sawyer- will keep you updated. To follow us "on the go", check out these links:
- Follow WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.
- Connect with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather and join a growing network of friends with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.
- Download our WNCT 9 First Alert Weather app, available for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store. You can see First Alert VIPIR 9, detailed forecasts, weather maps, and severe weather alerts.
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Former 'Carolina Today' co-host Dianne Bowen dies at 66
- Officials determine cause of fire at Crystal Coast Brewing Company
- Open Door Community Center wants to bring hope to homeless women, children
- City of Washington kicks off first Washington Week celebration