TROPICS: There is an area of low pressure that is swirling over open waters just east of the Bahamas. It doesn't look like this system will develop into anything tropical. In fact, it is looking quiet in the tropics over the next several days.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING WNCT 9 FIRST ALERT WEATHER! Weather changes quickly. Your full team of First Alert meteorologists- Jerry Jackson, Dontae Jones, Alyssa Pejic and David Sawyer- will keep you updated. To follow us "on the go", check out these links:
- Follow WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.
- Connect with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather and join a growing network of friends with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.
- Download our WNCT 9 First Alert Weather app, available for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store. You can see First Alert VIPIR 9, detailed forecasts, weather maps, and severe weather alerts.
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lawyer: Deal close in Weinstein sexual misconduct lawsuits
- US charges WikiLeaks founder with publishing classified info
- Trump Japan visit to focus on personal ties, not substance
- NKorea says talks won't resume unless US changes position