SUMMARY: A Chilly Start to your morning with temps in the thirties and forties. Afternoon peaks of sunshine but rain returns this evening.
THIS MORNING: You’ll step out of the door this morning to partly cloudy conditions and temperatures in lower forties.
THIS AFTERNOON: Unfortunately, this afternoon we won’t be warming up too much as peak temperatures are only forecasted to reach the upper forties and lower fifties. Along the coast breezy conditions are expected with gusts as high as 29 mph.
TONIGHT: Tonight, the chance of rain grows late in the evening, as temperatures fall into the mid thirties.
TOMORROW: Tomorrow’s forecast will call for light rain in the morning and afternoon. High temperatures for Wednesday will peak in the upper forties and lower fifties.
LOOK AHEAD: On Thursday temperatures, will skyrocket into the lower seventies, but rain will continue to be in the forecast throughout the day.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING WNCT 9 FIRST ALERT WEATHER! Weather changes quickly. Your full team of First Alert meteorologists- Jerry Jackson, Alyssa Pejic, Marquise Meda and David Sawyer- will keep you updated. To follow us "on the go", check out these links:
- Follow WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.
- Connect with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather and join a growing network of friends with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.
- Download our WNCT 9 First Alert Weather app, available for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store. You can see First Alert VIPIR 9, detailed forecasts, weather maps, and severe weather alerts.
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Former 'Carolina Today' co-host Dianne Bowen dies at 66
- Officials determine cause of fire at Crystal Coast Brewing Company
- Open Door Community Center wants to bring hope to homeless women, children
- City of Washington kicks off first Washington Week celebration