SUMMARY: A series of disturbances will push through eastern NC over the next few days. It will not rain continuously, and we expect enough sunshine to provide hot temperatures. However, a few strong to severe thunderstorms are possible from time to time. "First Alert Weather Day" remains in effect.
FORECAST FOR TONIGHT: Skies will be variably cloudy tonight with scattered strong storms. Lows in the 70's. "First Alert Weather Day" remains in effect.
WEDNESDAY: Skies will be partly cloudy with storms likely and highs near 90. Some storms could become strong or severe. "First Alert Weather Day" remains in effect.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING WNCT 9 FIRST ALERT WEATHER! Weather changes quickly. Your full team of First Alert meteorologists- Jerry Jackson, Alex Wasilenko, Alyssa Pejic, Marquise Meda and David Sawyer- will keep you updated. To follow us "on the go", check out these links:
- Follow WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.
- Connect with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather and join a growing network of friends with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.
- Download our WNCT 9 First Alert Weather app, available for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store. You can see First Alert VIPIR 9, detailed forecasts, weather maps, and severe weather alerts.
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- California governor, lawmaker alter proposed vaccine rules
- San Francisco closer to ban on e-cigarette sales
- Town of Ayden highlighted for booming downtown businesses
- Lenoir County Commissioners pass property tax increase