GATLINBURG, Tenn. — Tennessee’s Great Smoky Mountains were coated in snow this week, including the Gatlinburg SkyBridge, as this video released on the park’s Facebook page shows.
Gatlinburg SkyBridge is North America’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge and spans 680 feet across a valley in the Great Smoky Mountains.
A tunnel of vibrant lights await visitors who ride the SkyLift up the mountain.
Once you reach the top, you’ll walk across the SkyBridge to the breathtaking view of Christmas decor and festive twinkling lights.
Latest headlines from FOX 46
- CMPD, city advocates working to improve safety for areas surrounding Tent City
- NC hospitals urged to ‘ramp up’ injections over fears feds will reduce vaccine supply
- Winston-Salem police start homicide investigation after body found, identified as man reported missing in November
- Looking for a different taste? There’s a soda that’s made in North Carolina
- Raleigh lawyer struggling with heart damage months after COVID-19 infection