WATCHING WINTER LIVE — Varying degrees of snow look to be a daily occurrence over the next week for much of the U.S. including one system that could drop winter weather from Mexico to Maine.
Join WGN’s Chip Brewster and WPRI meteorologist Steven Matregrano as they dig into the data to see what winter may have in store for us all over the next week and beyond.
This week’s topics included:
- Recap of the past 36 hours of snow
- Comparing recent storm tracks
- Where is all the cold air
- Early outlook for February
- Surface temperatures off the East Coast