JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – 9OYS sat down with Congressman Greg Murphy to speak with him about the upcoming election.
Hear his views going into the race.
1) Going into this election, what are your views on the current state of the economy?
2) In July you introduced legislation to financially protect schools amid COVID-19. Entering October, how do you think schools in the east have handled the pandemic and what should be done going forward?
3) What are you’re views regarding energy? What measures do you think the government should take to stop or reverse the effects of climate change?
4) In February of 2020 you said you will utilize your expertise in health care to “ lower the cost of healthcare and increase patient access to provide Americans with the greatest treatments possible.” What have you done and continue to do if re elected to make that happen in the east?
5) In July you introduced the veterans national traumatic brain injury and treatment act. How will this help veterans and what else going into the new year do you plan to improve veteran care?
6) You recently applauded President Trump’s nominee Amy Coney Barrett as the supreme court nominee taking Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s place, What in your opinion qualifies her for the seat?
7) Final thoughts going into the 2020 election?